ShaaniCreates Notary Services
Do you need documentation notarized? Are you trying to contact a licensed notary but can’t find anyone after normal business hours? ShaaniCreates is here for you.
What is a notary?
A Notary Public is an official of integrity appointed by state government to serve the public as an impartial witness in performing a variety of official fraud-deterrent acts related to the signing of important documents.
ShaaniCreates has licensed and professional notary services for the Commonwealth of Virginia.
We provide mobile notary services
Contact us today for mobile notary services in the following Fredericksburg zip codes:
What is required to get a document notarized?
- A valid, government issued photo identification is required.
- Also, please review all requirements on the documents or forms you wish to have notarized. Some documents may require a witness in addition to the notarization. In most cases, the notary cannot act as a witness.
- $5 per notarized document. We use two options to notarize: an embossed seal with an ink overly or a traditional ink stamp.
- $20 flat rate fee for scanned documents (up to 20 pages, 8.5 x 11 inch paper size). Scanned documents will be converted to a portable document format (PDF) and emailed. Contact ShaaniCreates in advance for a quote on scanned documents when the total quantity is greater than 20 pages.
- $10 travel fee to a zip code listed above with at least 2 business days notice.
- $15 travel fee to a zip code listed above with at least 1 business day notice.
- $20 travel fee to a zip code listed above with notification on the same day service is needed.
ShaaniCreates will also travel outside of Fredericksburg. Contact ShaaniCreates for a quote if you reside outside of Fredericksburg. You may also view the coverage area here.
We can be reached at: 540-227-7501.