ShaaniCreates is a part of a growing community that advocates self-actualization. ShaaniCreates provides teachings, services and products that provide clients with multiple paths for exponential growth and expansion through self-love and radical acceptance.
If you are interested in checking out a sample of our work to test the waters, get to know me, see if my energy vibes with you or maybe you say you can’t afford the services, then start here with the resources mentioned on this page.
- Support Groups
- The Love Revolution
- Incorporating Neuroscience in a Practice
- Importance of Discipline & Consistency
- Wellness is Wholeness
What can you do?
Meditate. Meditate. Meditate.
Does any of the following sound familiar? I don’t know how to meditate. I don’t have time to meditate. I don’t like to meditate. I can’t stay still to meditate. Meditating is stupid. I’m not doing it right. These are all excuses from the old programming that you accepted and enmeshed into your reality.
At one point in my life, I said all of these excuses. These are limiting beliefs. I release and let go of these limiting beliefs. Thank you.
I made a conscious decision to change the programming. I made a conscious decision to make different choices. I made a conscious decision to create a new paradigm.
I started meditating regularly in May 2015 and I didn’t look back. Meditation is an integral portion of my daily practice. When I started meditating, I found the experience challenging to sit still. I thought meditating meant that I sit in a lotus pose, close my eyes and chant for hours. Well, this is just one form of meditating. Meditation comes in many forms.
Through meditation, I learned to get in tune with my emotions and energy. I learned to trust my intuition and the process. I learned the power of my breath and self-awareness. I allow myself to let go of control. I am expanding my capacity to be me.
I created my first meditation album in March 2021. The entire album is available for purchase as an mp3 download on my site and as a non-fungible token (NFT). After creating the album, I founded Empowering Lives on Clubhouse and I began a free daily meditation room where I play a portion of 21 Verses of Healing, share my experiences about what I’m feeling in the moment and have wonderful discussions with participants.
We are solution-oriented. We are a community that is radically honest, powerful, protected, supportive and loving.
Where do you start?
You can be from any cultural, spiritual or religious background to participate in any of these groups and activities.
Join in self-actualization & support rooms on Clubhouse. Cost? Free.
Clubhouse is a social audio app for iOS and Android where users can communicate in audio chat rooms that accommodate groups of thousands of people
How to join these amazing and free discussions on Clubhouse
- Download the app and join Clubhouse (iOS · Android)
- Click the links or look up the clubhouse or host names’ listed below
- Follow the hosts and join the clubhouses to receive calendar invites and notifications when the rooms are opened
What rooms do you recommend and support?
- 21 Verses of Healing 15-minute Meditation
Clubhouse: Empowering Lives
Hosted by: ShaaniCreates @shaanicreates
When: Monday – Saturday @ 4:44 pm ET
- Awaken Daily Meditation 1/2 hour
Clubhouse: Abundance Portals
Hosted by: Wigeby Toussaint @deessewigeby
When: Monday – Friday @ 6:30 am ET
- Nam Myoho Renge Kyo Chanting
Clubhouse: The Actual Proof Buddhist Club
When: Daily @ 7:10 am ET
We chant to align your life with the Universe. Devotion to the mystic law of cause and effect through sound.
- Abundance Rising
Clubhouse: Casa Amla Healing Arts
Hosted by: Stephanie Alexis @callme_amla
When: Monday – Friday @ 8:00 am ET
Replay recordings are available on the Casa Amla Healing Arts Clubhouse page
- Shadow Love Workshop
Hosted by: April Meullion @chooselifeapril
When: Mondays @ 7pm ET
People are triggered every day in some way or another. Helping you to see what’s underneath yours and how to love yourself & heal.
- Neurodistinct Women Check-in
Clubhouse: Neurodistinct Check-ins
Hosted by: Ben-Oni @rhythmisritual
When: Wednesdays @ 9:00 am ET, Sundays @ 9 pm ET
A place to be heard, and just be for diagnosed, undiagnosed, trans, cis, enby neurodistinct beings that experience autism, adhd, ptsd, pbi, bipolar, depression, ocd, schizophrenia, dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, borderline personality disorder, etc. Non-women are welcomed to participate silently.
- 10K Yuj Manifestation Beyond Meditation
via conference call and the call information is available here.
Hosted by: Yaakov and OAT
When: Wednesdays @ 8 pm ET
We welcome you to a weekly free experience that can change your life. Raise your vibration and enhance your manifestation. Let us come together on a frequency of love and gratitude.
- Healing & Intuitive Coaching
Clubhouse: alternates between House of Infinity and Abundance Portals
Hosted and co-moderated by: Infinity, Wigeby, LuvMeron & ShaaniCreates
When: Bi-weekly around the middle and end of the month @ 10 pm ET. Join the House of Infinity and Abundance Portals clubhouses as well as follow Infinity, Wigeby, LuvMeron & ShaaniCreates to receive calendar invites and notifications when the rooms are scheduled and opened.
Sadhguru Free Meditation Webinars
Jagadish “Jaggi” Vasudev, known by the honorific title Sadhguru, is an Indian yoga guru and proponent of spirituality. I enjoy reading, watching and listening to Sadhguru’s meditations on multiple platforms such as Instagram, YouTube and his website.
- Yoga for Respiratory Health
- During the pandemic, Sadhguru is encouraging the adoption of some effective practices that can support our wellbeing. In this time of acute crisis, these practices will strengthen our systems and bring an inner balance. The practices are offered through online webinars with a trained Isha Instructor which includes yoga and meditation along with yogic health tips to help boost your health and immunity.
- Introduction to Inner Engineering
- Sign up for the free webinar that provides information about the Inner Engineering program. It features an introductory talk which is designed by Sadhguru and a Q&A session with an Isha teacher.
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga
- We teach Hatha Yoga as a transformative process. The transformation will not only be on the level of your body but in the way you are.
- Isha Kriya Meditation
- Isha Kriya is a simple yet powerful tool to move from untruth to Truth
Chanting is another part of my daily practice. I chant in the morning to set the tone for my day and all throughout the day to maintain balance and harmony. Chanting helps me transmute energy in my practice. When I experience energies that feel heavy and restricting, I chant. When I am happy and joyful, I chant.
- Om @ 432Hz
- Om or Aum is the sound of the Universe – the sound of the Divine – the chant is a powerful vibration – 432Hz is the vibrational frequency of nature around us. When you combine the both, magic happens. The entire experience becomes Divine, and this chant helps in our connection with the Source, the One. Its also the seed mantra of Crown Chakra – the Sahasrara.
- Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
- Nam Myoho Renge Kyo means devotion to the mystic law of cause and effect through sound. Known as the Miracle Mantra, this mantra describes the essence of Buddhism – the conviction that we have within us at each moment the ability to overcome any problem or difficulty that we may encounter in life; a capacity to transform and transmute any suffering.
- Check out this ShaaniCreates page for more information about Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
- Om Mani Padme Hum
- Om mani padme hum is the six-syllabled Sanskrit mantra particularly associated with the four-armed Shadakshari form of Avalokiteshvara, the bodhisattva of compassion.
- Om Namah Shivaya
- One of the ancient vedic mantras, Om Namah Shivaya is an adoration to Lord Śhiva, preceded by the mystical syllable Om or Aum. The chant is also known as Shiva Mantra, and is a mantra of transformation. Chanting this mantra helps in overcoming internal limitations and negativity and leads us to the path of higher consciousness.
Matt Kahn · All For Love
High-vibrational, inspirational and uplifting content on life’s biggest questions including true love, healing, inner peace, happiness, transformation, purpose and more. Watch and awaken. Website. YouTube.
Check out this page for more information and embedded YouTube videos to my favorite Matt Kahn discussions
- Raising Your Vibration · 1 hr 21 min
- The Love Revolution · 37 min
- Everything is Here to Help You · 1 hr 18 min
- A Way Out of Pain · 1 hr 22 min
- Reclaim Your Power · 1 hr 45 min
- The End of Inner Conflict · 1 hr 28 min
- The End of Victimhood · 1 hr 15 min
Incorporating Neuroscience in a Daily Practice
All of these practices and techniques are possible paths to self-discovery and exponential growth in your life.
Another resource that I enjoy in my life is Huberman Lab Podcast.
The Huberman Lab Podcast was started in January 2021 by Dr. Andrew Huberman, a professor of neurobiology and ophthalmology at Stanford School of Medicine. The podcast discusses neuroscience: how our brain and its connections with the organs of our body controls our perceptions, our behaviors, and our health. The podcast also discusses tools for measuring and changing how our nervous system works.
Some of my favorite topics discussed on the Huberman Lab Podcast
Discipline & Consistency
Discipline, consistency, resilience, perseverance and willpower are additional key pieces of my daily practice, my ability to reach goals and destroy any obstacles that I face.
If you need help with improving discipline, consistency and tapping into your willpower consider checking out Impact Theory by Tom Bilyeu. Tom Bilyeu advocates cultivating a growth mindset in our lives to overcome any and all obstacles that we face in order to achieve any goal.
Some of my favorite Impact Theory interviews are listed below. Check out this page for more information and the embedded YouTube videos.
- How to Unlock the Full Potential of Your Mind with Dr. Joe Dispenza · 33 minutes
- How to Make Yourself Immune to Pain with David Goggins · 57 minutes
- A Pain is a Good Thing with Sadhguru · 51 minutes
- Watch This to Find Your Purpose with Jay Shetty · 53 minutes
- This Trick Makes You Immune to Illiness with Wim Hof · 44 minutes
- Why Your Excuses Will Ruin You with Rich Roll · 40 minutes
- Learn Why the Way You are Breathing is Destroying Your Quality of Life · 57 minutes
- Why Sleep is More Important Than Diet with Shawn Stevenson · 52 minutes
Why do any of this?
These rooms, webinars and teachings are led by powerful practitioners. Attending and participating in these recurring discussions will help you develop a healthy, uplifting and loving practice in your life to help you heal, grow and love.
Remember to show yourself grace.
More free items with inspirational and uplifting content:
- Ascended Café Podcast
- Empowering Lives on Clubhouse
- Empowering Lives on Discord
- Empowering Lives on Facebook
- Energy Art by Olivia Tatara
- Frequency Life Change Podcast · Spiritually Decoded for Everyone
- Frequency Life Change on YouTube
- ShaaniCreates on Facebook
- ShaaniCreates on Instagram
- ShaaniCreates on SoundCloud
- ShaaniCreates on Twitter
- ShaaniCreates on YouTube