The Mechanics of You with Human Design
Human Design is a system that provides a practical tool for self-discovery and decision-making in your life. Human Design is a synthesis of ancient wisdom and modern science that includes a combination of I’Ching, Kabbalah, astrology, quantum physics, and the Chakra System.
In Human Design there are five energy types: the Manifestor, Manifesting Generator, Generator, Projector, and Reflector. What is your Human Design?
If you are new to Human Design, there are external links in the resources listed below to get a free human design chart.
There are 9 centers in a Human Design chart
- Head Center – inspiration, anxiety mental pressure
- Ajna Center – conceptualization
- Throat Center – communication and manifestation, action
- G Center – self, direction, love
- Heart Center – ego, will power
- Solar Plexus Center – emotions, feelings, nervousness
- Splenic Center – intuition, instinct, fear, immune system
- Sacral Center – sexuality, life, death
- Root Center – life fuel pressure, stress, depression
Human Design allows you to be able to differentiate between the energy you create versus the energy you absorb from the world around you. I enjoy using Human Design in my spiritual practice to help me learn more about myself and be the best version of myself every day.
Human Design External Resources
- What is Human Design?
- Human Design charts have three parts the body graph, birth chart, and keynotes
- What is the purpose of Human Design?
- How do planets relate to Human Design?
- Discover your Human Design by downloading a free chart
- Enter your name, date of birth, time of birth, and place of birth
- Sites for free human design charts
- Other References
- Understanding Human Design by Karen Curry